Saturday, December 16, 2017

Good friends are hard to find,harder to live,and impossible to forget

Tour To Dhading

Firstly, When I heard that we were going to Dhading for 1 night and 2 days i.e. on saturday and sunday( 16th and 17th Mangsir) I was very much excited .I asked my mother and  my mother told me to go and enjoy with friends but he was worried about me.

He said all amazing things about Dhading I really wanted to go then after that when I went to home I felt that my father's mood was quit good. So, I started convincing him then he said that he will take time to think and next morning finally he allowed me to go to Dhading. journey. In bus we had alot of fun we sang together many of us slept in the bus but I was feeling exciting so 5% also I didn't felt sleepy then after the long and exciting journey we finally reached our destination at 3:45 pm i.e. Camp springwood of Dhading Kurintar. Then first we took our meal and during meal we were told to stay in tents. There were altogether

16 tents and In each tent 3 students were told to sit. For khem sir, Deepak sir and Bijay sir there was 1 tent and for rajan sir and Aarati mam also there was saparate tents for them as well as for our school brothers too. Then after resting and keeping our things inside tents we went to travel on the long bridge. And we return to camp at evening. Then we ate our dinner then we started dancing,playing and so on. We ate the chicken cooked on BBQ. Then at 11:56 pm we went to river side we had a lot fun there.And after returning we went to sleep then my tent member i.e. Kopila and me we woke up early in morning and first greet our teachers and friends. And then we ate our breakfast then we went for hike in the hill with our guide Sagar. We then rest at his house while returning. After returning to camp we ran towards river side and had a lot of fun we played there for an hour then we had played many competition. Unfortunately I couln't won at least 1 competition also. Then after having meal we returned to our home. We left the camp at 2:45 pm and reached home at 7:00 pm.
Before I went to school he gave me the asked amount by the school for the tour i.e. 2500. I was very much excited. And next morning we were told to arrive school at 9:30 am. And next morning we all arrived school at 9:30 am. As notice it was said that our departure time was 10:00 but because of some problem we left for our destination at 11:00 am. As planned 6 teachers were going to join us for tour but because of illness our class teacher Mr. Kamal Nepal couldn't join us but Khem Sir, Bijay Sir, Aarati mam, Rajan sir and Deepak sir joined us. Then we ate our tiffin during our

At last I only want to say that with classmate this was the most memorable moment of my life which I can never forget in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment