Monday, March 9, 2020

Experience of JM

During my time in high school I had it really good moments, but my best moments that I've experienced are in a particular class during my senior year. So I was basically a new student in these kind of classes. I remember my first day in  class. I didn't want to go , but my mother forcr me too school and that one was my best moment. When I went to class I felt afraid, and then when I make new friend I felt very happy to stay in class. Now I feel so much better than my first day of school because I now know that I can do whatever I want to do. The learnings that I learn from class made it so good this moment because I spend more time with friends. Something teachers also joke with students and beat us.

We all made many memories in our school. When I was young there was primary teacher who help me in everything. Archana mam was one who care me the most .Now also when I meet her I respect and talk to her.Time passed and I was class 1.Our class teacher was Roma mam.She was strict toward children.I was very afraid of her.But one when I was sick ,She was very worried about me. She care me a lot. I never thought she will treat like that. I was very happy seeing that and whenever she scold me .I never became angry with him. My best teacher upto now is Deepak Shrestha. He is now our Class teacher.He is very energetic,honest and brave. He is the most strict in Jagat Mandir. He work very hard for us . He does many surprise test for our better result.He  want to bring A+ in SEE.I sometime get very angry and show attitude to him .But when I see him working very hard I felt very uncomfortable. In picnic we didn't spend time with him.He felt very sad. But at the end of SEE we will never gonna felt hinb bad. I hope we all will bring A+ IN see.

 I hope this Batch will bring the most A+ then other Batch in school . We all made many memories that we will nwver forget in life time.We will all miss our school and teacher who taught us many things. I will never forget Deepak Shrestha who is my best teacher and work very hard for us . Teacher all know that our Batch is the worst Batch but I will be loving the teacher who support me in problems. Miss you teacher and School.

No comments:

Post a Comment