Sunday, July 21, 2019

Monsoon Hike

           Experience of monsoon Hike

We class 10 of Jagat Mandir went to monsoon hike. We were informed by our principal that we will have a hiking.We all were very happy and excited. We planned everything before we go there.We altogether were 51 students and 7
teachers .

We were called at 7:30 am at school and leave at 8:00 am from school. We firstly went to changu narayan. We reach there at 9:00am. It is the oldest temple of Nepal. It was made many before ago. We all were very tired and rest at there. At that we all have a tiffin and share with everyone. We all were told to bring 2 times tiffin. After that we again started to wall to reach water fall .

We all were tired and rest for a while and walk continuosly . We saw a view of Bhaktapur. It was very beautiful to see the view. We all enjoy with teachers and entertain each other very much. When we have to walk the upward we all were very afraid that we will fall. We somehow slowly reach the the half of water fall. We again have a tiffin and started to walk. We reach and all started to play with water . It was very enjoyful and exciting. I didn't get chance to play because I was clicking photo of my friends. When I was going to play teachers told to go now and play at down waterfall. That time it
was raining and all the road were slippery and most of the student fall . 

We slowly reach down and that I also played with water with my friends. It was too fun to play with water . We played until until bus come towards us. 

We all have a wonderful day. We all were tired and slept in bus . It was my most memorable day in my school life. I will be never forgetting this moment in my life ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment