Thursday, September 6, 2018

My Father

 My father

My father name is Prem kumar Sunuwar.He is 39 years old.He is a mansion.He is my super hero of my life. He always help and support in my problems,he never let me down.

        I love my father a lot, he never shouts at me. He is very caring, he cries when I hurt myself. He taught me to stay clean and disciplined. My father advised me not to talk to strangers or get chocolate from them. My father drops and picks me from school. He attends every parent meeting in school. My father buys everything I want for me, I like sports a lot. He also finds time to play with us. On weekends he takes us to park. My father helps me with my homework. He is very good in  sports and he plays a lot.


       I am the lucky one to get kind and care father like him.He is like a god for me.I love my my father very much.

3 comments: