DECLARE FUNCTION PAL$ ( N$ )
CLS
INPUT "Enter any number"; N$
P$ = PAL$ ( N$ )
IF N$ = P$ THEN
PRINT "The given word is Palindrome'
ELSE
PRINT " The given word is not Palindrome"
END IF
END
FUNCTION PAL$ (N$)
FOR I = LEN(S$) TO 1 STEP -1
B$ = MID$( N$, I, 1)
L$ = L$ + B$
NEXT I
PAL$ = L$
END FUNCTION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
During my time in high school I had it really good moments, but my best moments that I've experienced are in a particular class during ...
-
DECLARE FUNCTION COUNT ( N$ ) CLS INPUT "Enter any word"; N$ PRINT "Total number of vowels = "; COUNT ( N$ ) END ...
-
DECLARE FUNCTION Factorial ( N ) CLS INPUT "Enter any number"; N PRINT "Factorial ="; Factorial ( N ) END FUNCTION ...
No comments:
Post a Comment